Who We Are:
The Industrial Projects Report is a national, monthly magazine first published in 1992 that caters specifically to the industrial construction industry. The magazine, commonly referred to as "The Hotsheet", is headquartered in Tampa, Florida and targets industrial construction companies, construction management, supervision professionals and skilled craft professionals across the United States as its' primary audience.
The companies that advertise in The Industrial Projects Report range in size from small local companies looking for permanent employees to the very largest of industrial contractors who are seeking construction management, supervision professionals and skilled-craft professionals for projects nationwide and worldwide. The Industrial Projects Report effectively reports where projects are located, approximate job durations, wages and other benefits.
The Industrial Projects Report is much more than just a monthly project-reporting magazine. The report is a valuable resource used throughout the industrial construction industry. Just a few of the report’s uses are:
Top of Page
The Industrial Projects Report reaches tens of thousands of highly skilled craftsmen at hundreds of jobsites throughout the country. Research shows that most construction craft professionals now use The Industrial Projects Report (The Hotsheet) to find their next job. What makes our magazine unique is the pass-along rate. Our studies show that for every magazine we sell, it is passed along to thousands and thousands of additional construction craft personnel per month. The publication is available for purchase at retail outlets nationwide, through the U.S. Mail and also on the internet at www.IndustrialProjectsReport.com
Who reads The Industrial Projects Report?
• Industrial skilled craft professionals: i.e., carpenters, concrete finishers, crane operators, electricians, heavy equipment operators, pipe fabricators, pipe fitters, pipe welders, rig welders, riggers, instrument fitters, insulators, iron workers, mig/flux core welders, millwrights, painters, brick/block masons, plumbers, rod busters, scaffold builders, sheet metal workers, ship fitters, structural welders, tube welders, boilermakers, combo welders and many others.
• Management personnel: i.e., project superintendents, pipe superintendents, ironworker superintendents, civil superintendents, millwright superintendents, instrument superintendents, electrical superintendents, boiler superintendents, insulation superintendents and construction managers.
• Engineering personnel: i.e., civil engineers, electrical engineers, structural engineers, electrical design, pipe design, mechanical design, estimators, pipe engineers, surveyors and mechanical engineers.
• Administrative personnel: i.e., payroll, purchasing managers, human resource, accounting, safety managers, schedulers, party chiefs and office managers.
• Sales staff: i.e., sales managers, sales persons, estimators and vice-presidents of sales.
• Technical/trade schools: i.e., instructors, students, placement personnel and department directors.
Rates:The Industrial Projects Report advertising sales specialists, Ron Alicea and Blake Miller, are uniquely qualified to assist companies just like yours with your advertising needs. Whether your company operates in one city or has operations across the United States, our ad reps and art department have the experience it takes to create just the right ad for your needs.
They welcome your call or e-mail. Or call our Toll-Free Number: 1-800-849-4821