Who We Are:
The Industrial Projects Report is a national, monthly magazine first published in 1992 that caters specifically to the industrial construction industry. The magazine, commonly referred to as "The Hotsheet", is headquartered in Tampa, Florida and targets industrial construction companies, construction management, supervision professionals and skilled craft professionals across the United States as its' primary audience.
The companies that advertise in The Industrial Projects Report range in size from small local companies looking for permanent employees to the very largest of industrial contractors who are seeking construction management, supervision professionals and skilled-craft professionals for projects nationwide and worldwide. The Industrial Projects Report effectively reports where projects are located, approximate job durations, wages and other benefits.
The Industrial Projects Report is much more than just a monthly project-reporting magazine. The report is a valuable resource used throughout the industrial construction industry. Just a few of the report’s uses are:
- Companies use the information in The Report for help in determining accurate local pay scales and benefits in the bidding process for new, upcoming projects.
- HR personnel use The Report as a primary recruiting source as well as a method to compare wages and benefits from competing projects.
- Service companies and suppliers use The Report to find more projects for their respective companies.
- Staffing companies use The Report to locate projects that are in need of particular construction management, supervision professionals and skilled craft professionals that they specialize in providing to the industry.
- Technical colleges and trade schools use The Report in helping with recruiting students to their trades programs by displaying to their current and prospective students the high wages and benefits of the industry.
Top of Page
The Industrial Projects Report reaches tens of thousands of highly skilled craftsmen at hundreds of jobsites throughout the country. Research shows that most construction craft professionals now use The Industrial Projects Report (The Hotsheet) to find their next job. What makes our magazine unique is the pass-along rate. Our studies show that for every magazine we sell, it is passed along to thousands and thousands of additional construction craft personnel per month. The publication is available for purchase at retail outlets nationwide, through the U.S. Mail and also on the internet at www.IndustrialProjectsReport.com
Who reads The Industrial Projects Report?
• Industrial skilled craft professionals: i.e., carpenters, concrete finishers, crane operators, electricians, heavy equipment operators, pipe fabricators, pipe fitters, pipe welders, rig welders, riggers, instrument fitters, insulators, iron workers, mig/flux core welders, millwrights, painters, brick/block masons, plumbers, rod busters, scaffold builders, sheet metal workers, ship fitters, structural welders, tube welders, boilermakers, combo welders and many others.
• Management personnel: i.e., project superintendents, pipe superintendents, ironworker superintendents, civil superintendents, millwright superintendents, instrument superintendents, electrical superintendents, boiler superintendents, insulation superintendents and construction managers.
• Engineering personnel: i.e., civil engineers, electrical engineers, structural engineers, electrical design, pipe design, mechanical design, estimators, pipe engineers, surveyors and mechanical engineers.
• Administrative personnel: i.e., payroll, purchasing managers, human resource, accounting, safety managers, schedulers, party chiefs and office managers.
• Sales staff: i.e., sales managers, sales persons, estimators and vice-presidents of sales.
• Technical/trade schools: i.e., instructors, students, placement personnel and department directors.
Top of Page
Industrial Projects Report readers rely on our accurate job information to keep them abreast of current major industrial projects. Advertisers have found they can depend on our large, loyal customer base as a means to reach the construction craft professionals who are in search of their next opportunity. Our competitive advertising rates allow advertisers to find the skilled employees that they need at a fraction of the rates they used to pay.
Here are just a few of the companies who have advertised in The Industrial Projects Report in the last year:
- A-Lert Construction Services
- B&D Contracting
- BE&K Construction
- Becon Construction
- Big J Enterprises
- Cajun Constructors
- Casey Industrial
- CCC Group
- Corey Delta Constructors
- CPS Construction Company
- DZ Atlantic
- Electrical Staffing, Inc.
- Fagen, Inc.
- Foster Wheeler
- Fru-Con Construction
- G.A. West & Company, Inc.
- Garrison Steel Erectors, Inc.
- HMT, Inc.
- Irwin Industries
- Jacobs Field Services NA, Inc.
- JE Merit
- JoulÃ© Industrial Contractors
- JV Industrial Companies
- Lafayette Steel Erectors
- Lauren Engineers & Constructors
- M.E. I. Corporation
- MATRIX Service, Inc.
- Mechanical Construction Services
- National Boiler Service
- PMSI Power
- Pro-Serv Sanders, Inc.
- RMR Mechanical, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Fabricators
- Rust Constructors
- Schmueser & Associates, Inc.
- Schueck Steel
- Scott Process Systems, Inc.
- Shaw Construction
- Southern Industrial
- Systems Group
- Teton Industrial Construction, Inc.
- Thompson Industrial
- Timec Company
- Titan Contracting & Leasing Co., Inc.
- Tradesmen International
- Turner Industries Group, Inc.
- Tyco/Thermal Controls
- VECO Alaska, Inc.
- Wachs Energy Services Company
- Westcon Industries
- Zachry Construction Corporation
Top of Page
The Industrial Projects Report advertising sales specialist, Ron Alicea is uniquely qualified to assist companies just like yours with your advertising needs. Whether your company operates in one city or has operations across the United States, our ad reps and art department have the experience it takes to create just the right ad for your needs.
They welcome your call or e-mail. Or call our Toll-Free Number: 1-800-849-4821
To view our current Industrial Projects Report media kit along with advertising rates please fill in the information form below and click on the "Submit Request" button below. Ron or Blake will contact you immediately. Or, if you prefer, simply call them at their telephone numbers listed above.
Thank you for your interest in advertising in The Industrial Projects Report. We look forward to working with you now and in the future.
Top of Page
*This section is for companies looking to advertise in The Industrial Projects Report only.
*Craftsmen do NOT fill out this section, you will not recieve a response.