Links to Casey Industrial
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Road Warrior

Cool Real Worst Case Scenerio

One candidate has a "HUGE" landslide win in the popular vote and the electoral college votes for the other person running. Basically letting the masses know that their vote did not make a difference.
    Robert B Fox IV

Road Warrior
    let the ones who are listening gain understanding.

Hillary recently started saying "I'm the only thing standing between you and the apocaylpse". If that's the case may I suggest some light reading which represents BOTH the literal, and the figurative simultaneously.

Revelation 17: 1-18
    1 "... the great harlot who sits on MANY WATERS" (= Secretary of State)

2 " with whom the kings of the earth committed fornication ...". (= backroom deals)

4 " The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and adorned with gold and precious stones and pearls, having in her hand a golden cup full of abominations and the filthiness of her fornication.

"purple and scarlet" = royal colors worn only by kings.
    "gold" = money,
    "precious stones" = gifts that are given to "bestow honor",
    "pearls" = wisdom, knowledge, (or literally "understanding") or in some cases "insider information".

15 Then he said to me, “The waters which you saw, where the harlot sits, are peoples, multitudes, nations, and tongues. (= all over the world)

18 And the woman whom you saw is that great city which reigns over the kings of the earth.” (Washington)

= NWO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j1b5RlXQkk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SwWfDJheRA

12 “The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-13-2016 at 08:20 AM.

Road Warrior
    yikes - we go from real bad to worse. A year ago I would have never thought it was possible.
    Robert B Fox IV

Road Warrior
    Hillary wants to blame the email hacks on Russian espionage. I'm not happy about that either but we certainly aren't going to get the truth from her or any of the 5 people the FBI gave immunity deals to. Apparently she "can't remember" proving that if you are a scum lawyer you can play dumb with other scum lawyers like the Director of the FBI (= F!@#$%^ Bunch of Imbeciles) and avoid jail (for now).

Anyone that's interested can go to wikileaks and do a search on "soros" and see all the cryptic emails between them. The last time I saw communication like that it was between drug dealers or hookers on Craigslist that wanted 250 "ROSES" per hour, 150 for a half hour.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails...ount=50&sort=6

George Soros has deep ties to a UK company called Smartmatic. The problem in a nutshell is their ballot machines are 'bi-directional' which means they don't just report the results but they can talk "both ways".

“Smartmatic Corporation is a riddle both in ownership and operation, complicated by the fact that its machines have overseen several landslide (and contested) victories by President Hugo Chavez and his supporters.” “The Venezuelan opposition is convinced that the Smartmatic machines robbed them of victory in the August 2004 referendum. Since then, there have been at least eight statistical analyses performed on the referendum results.” “One study obtained the data log from the CANTV network and supposedly proved that the Smartmatic machines were bi-directional and in fact showed irregularities in how they reported their results to the CNE central server during the referendum,”

Smartmatic voting machines are used in: Arizona, California, Colorado, Washington DC, Florida, Illinois, Louisiana, Michigan, Missouri, New Jersey, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin, which means these Soros and Clinton linked machines are going to take the votes of thousands of Americans.

7 of those 16 states (Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Michigan, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Virginia) are also "swing states" that will decide the election.
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-27-2016 at 04:15 PM.

Road Warrior
    Email sent by Amy Dacey:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/29350

At the time Amy Dacey was working for the Service Employees International Union. She went on to become the CEO of the Democratic National Convention Jan '14 - Aug. '16.

The subject line of the email reads: "Anna wants the agenda a little vague so here is what she approved to email out- okay?"
    (you can check out the 'vague' agenda below).

It was the schedule of a dinner at the home of George Sorros and included a partial list of guests:

George and his son Jonathan Soros

Andy Stern, President of the Service Employees International Union (who left the SEIU for Columbia University) Stern spent $65 mil on John Kerry 2004 Pres. campaign, $85 mil on Democratic candidates in 2008 & $60mil on Obama's campaign.

Anna Burger, Secretary Treasurer of the Service Employees International Union *(authorized email of the 'vague' agenda below)

Michael Vachon, Soros spokesman and chief-of-staff in charge of "special projects" at Soros Fund Management; and a Columbia University professor of International and Public Affairs.

Peter Lewis, Chairman of Progressive Insurance and Jonathan Lewis his son

Herb and Marion Sandler co-Owners and CEO of Golden West Financial and World Savings Bank (personally pocketed 2.3 Billion before near failure) according to TIME magazine one of the 25 people responsible for the financial crisis from their adjustable rate mortgages.

Steve Bing, film producer, real estate, construction

John Sperling, founder of Phoenix University (for profit education)

Amy Dacey laid out the following 'agenda':
    12:00 PM to 12:30 PM* *Greetings and opening observations
    12:30 PM to 1:30 PM* *Strategic Goals
    1:30 PM to 2:15 PM* *Voter registration* * * *Voter contact and mobilization
    2:15 PM to 3:30 PM* *Controlling the dialogue
    3:30 PM to 4:00 PM* *Review
    4:00 PM to 5:30 PM* *Discussion of Major 2008 Initiatives:

At this time we will be joined by: a Representative from MoveOn.org, (not named but assumed to be Ilya Sheyman failed Congressional candidate and current head of MoveOn and the person who in March 2016 took credit for causing disruptions that cancelled the Trump rally in Chicago).

Gerald McEntee President of AFSCME, American Federal State County and Municipal Employees

John Sweeney President of the AFL-CIO,

and Rob McKay, Taco Bell trust fund baby.

What do you suppose that means? "Controlling the dialog".... You don't think the heads of financial institutions, labor unions, and members of Columbia University are POLITICALLY MOTIVATED to control the flow of information to the general public do you? .... DO YOU ??????
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-27-2016 at 06:04 PM.

Road Warrior
    Email from Crystia Freeland Editor of the Financial Times to Michael Vachon (Soros henchman) forwarded to John Podesta / Hillary Clinton.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/28429

The resulting Financial Times story:
    https://www.ft.com/content/9553cce2-...8-0000779fd2ac

A quote from that story:

“No philanthropist in the second half of the 20th century has done better in deploying resources strategically to change the world,” Larry Summers, the newly appointed head of Barack Obama’s National Economic Council, told me in a conversation early last autumn. Talbott compares Soros’s impact to that of a sovereign nation. In the 1990s, says Talbott, “when I got word that George Soros wanted to talk, I would drop everything and treat him pretty much like a visiting head of state. He was literally putting more money into some of the former colonies of the former Soviet empire than the US government, so that merited treating him as someone with a very high impact.”

So now Clinton is bashing Trump over ties to Russia and George Soros one of her biggest donors (according to an Obama official) "(is) literally putting more money into some of the former colonies of the former Soviet empire than the US government..."

Road Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfoxiv View Post
    One candidate has a "HUGE" landslide win in the popular vote and the electoral college votes for the other person running. Basically letting the masses know that their vote did not make a difference.
    I think after the announcement from Comey today that the fat lady hasn't sung yet retarding the Clinton email cover-up this is looking like an even more likely scenario Bob.

(I knew it was going to be a cliffhanger) but my concern is that this time next month there still won't be any "thanks" in Thanksgiving. Honestly I think 3 months from now we may be no closer to knowing who the next President will be than we are now.

Quote Originally Posted by MrMulticraft View Post
    I think there could be a complete failure or deliberate perversion in the election process MUCH greater than the "hanging chad" debacle with Bush/Gore; I think the weather or similar 'acts of GOD' are on our doorstep; ...
    As far as the election goes the Trump video and the Clinton email and speeches are about the same as those 3 little 4.1 - 4.8 quakes off the Oregon coast on Saturday. They are just the first little stress cracks that indicate something bigger is about to blow. Maybe I'm nuts but you heard it here first.

Personally? ... I think election skullduggery this time could really trigger a civilian revolt that's going to rock a lot of places in the US. Hillary, Obama, and all the other lawyers in charge have tipped their hand that they believe they know better than anyone else and they will say whatever they need to say and manipulate whatever it takes to get the outcome they want.

I think they are fools. If you pull up the ABC, CBS, or NBC (even BBC) webpage for months you will see an overwhelming number of stories about Trump that are negative, petty, clearly not objective and only put there to try and give him a blackeye. I'm not even talking about sites you KNOW are leftists like CNN and MSNBC. If you're going to write an editorial then CALL it an editorial. You can find Trump stories for a long time afterwards but when a negative Clinton story does make it to their page it's taken down after a day or two.

Here's the deal. It's been going on for months and it hasn't moved the polls more than 1 or 2 points either way. I think the more they do that the more people are going to see Trump as a victim and vote for him which is the exact opposite of what they are trying to accomplish by constantly trying to give him a black eye. Regular people watch regular network news and they aren't drinking the koolaid.

I think it's funny ... but the unfunny part is if he gets elected by a wide margin in the popular vote and the electorial college gives it to Clinton because "the fix is in" (like it was when Comey didn't convene a Grand Jury; gave essentially everyone that had a central roll immunity; and blew off the meeting between Bill and Loretta Lynch because Obama's hands are just as dirty as Hillary's) I think you might just see something you haven't seen since the Rodney King riots.
    I just found out a couple of hours after the announcement that the "device" the FBI found belongs to Huma Abedin which was seized in the investigation into Anthony Weiner 'sexting' with an underage girl. (the BBC is the only one reporting that fact. FOX, ABC, CBS, and NBC haven't mentioned it). That being the case I think Hillary is in deep kimchi because I think Huma knows where more than one body is buried; and Huma may not be protected under her original immunity deal so we're going to see if HRC leaves her to twist in the wind like she did with Jim and Susan McDougal, and Gov. Terry McAullife.

Here's what I think (may) have happened. If at any point Huma Abedin said to her husband "Hey my battery is dead let me use your phone to check my email" and subsequently in the FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner if they were able to recover any official State Department email from his phone he would be in unauthorized possession of classified information for which he's not cleared. Even if it only happened one time and he didn't have her password ... that's enough, and it has to be investigated whether he or anyone else was able to access it.

Maybe Comey isn't such a weasel after all. It was Loretta Lynch's job as AG to convene a grand jury and if she refused there isn't much he could do about it except quit. Maybe this is his way of returrning the favor for Obama and Lynch not following standard protocol by letting a GJ see the evidence and make the decision on whether to prosecute or not.
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-28-2016 at 07:55 PM.

Road Warrior
    Maybe Comey isn't such a weasel after all. It was Loretta Lynch's job as AG to convene a grand jury and if she refused there isn't much he could do about it except quit. Maybe this is his way of returrning the favor for Obama and Lynch not following standard protocol by letting a GJ see the evidence and make the decision on whether to prosecute or not.
    The bottom line is this lands at the feet of the Obama administration. His failure to run the federal government has come back to bite ALL OF US in the a$$ again. Every time I see this crap I think of the line from Hunt for Red October "You arrogant ba$tard you have killed US (instead)".

Loretta Lynch works for him, James Comey works for her. If they would have JUST FOLLOWED STANDARD PROCEEDURE and convened a grand jury and let the process go on as it does in every other case, by issuing subpoenas and presenting the evidence instead of giving immunity to the 5 most important people in this case and destroying her devices, we would not be where we are now. If they had done that in the first place once a grand jury was already empaneled they could have gone back to present this new evidence and there would have been no need for any announcement, or any other BS at all.

The Imbecile in Chief and his AG lap dog tried to put their thumbs on the scale of justice and now it's going to turn out VERY badly for the entire country. No matter who wins there's going to be those 10% nutjobs on both sides catching the other 80% of us in the middle in the crossfire.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/attorney...elated-emails/
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/doj-objecte...dlines_bsq_hed
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-29-2016 at 01:02 PM.

Road Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by bobfoxiv View Post
    I think after the announcement from Comey today that the fat lady hasn't sung yet retarding the Clinton email cover-up this is looking like an even more likely scenario Bob.

(I knew it was going to be a cliffhanger) but my concern is that this time next month there still won't be any "thanks" in Thanksgiving. .

I guess what I'm trying to say (9 days before the election) is that I think the worst is yet to come in the next 2-3 weeks and I agree with Bob.

ABC News Cecilia Vega: "The October surprise no one expected" .... ummm I think you forgot to ask the "know-it-all" Cece.
    Last edited by MrMulticraft; 10-30-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Road Warrior
    Well - the good guys got one in the books.
    The DOW took a dump on futures at 3:00 am but closed at a near record high.
    Guess they figured out the world was not coming to an end.
    Hope the US and the economy are on the road to recovery.
    A real one this time.
    Robert B Fox IV