GE 7FA Outage
Hours: 7 x 12
Per Diem 140 x 7
Schedule: 14 -21 Days
SOW: 7FA Disassemble Rotor out
JM Millwright has extensive experience in the Repair/Maintenance/Operation of Power Generation (gas/steam turbines) and associated auxiliary equipment. This position will achieve high quality results on time with zero safety incidents. You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our Workforce Group, LLC. vision and align with our organization's core values.
- Disassemble, inspect, and assemble compressors, turbines, gearboxes, expanders and other rotating equipment
- Assemble machines as per instructed by Supervisor
- Possess a sufficient quantity of professional hand tools to adequately perform daily assignments
- Continuously upgrade knowledge of projects, materials and procedures to better perform duties including safety cards
- Keep the work areas clean and well organized during disassembly, inspection, assembly, and when the job is completed
- Take direction from Supervisors and work well with other mechanics
- Observe company Safety Policy
- Be ready to travel to job site when called with tools and safety equipment
- Be on the job site at the scheduled time
- Always be aware that you are a representative of Workforce Group, LLC. and conduct yourself accordingly. No horseplay or unsafe conduct on Customer job site.
- Proactively engage and support company initiatives designed to promote a culture of safe working, environmental protection and continual improvement.
- Comply with the requirements of risk assessments and safety procedures.
- Use PPE as identified in risk assessments or other related safety documents.
- Do not undertake activities that have not been risk assessed, or where an assessment is not available or understood.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s License
- Work experience on rotating equipment from various equipment manufacturers is desired
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with personnel from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organization
- Strong mechanical aptitude and ability learn technical and design aspects for Rotating Equipment service and repairs
- Physical ability to work in a shop and field environments
- Travel is required
- Experienced in driven equipment repair such as generators, compressors, and pumps
- Experienced in alignments
- Professional presentation, in manner, attitude, appearance, speech, and dependability, to the customer at all times.
- NCCER Millwright (Preferred)
Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer