To be considered, please apply to the link below:
Robinson Construction is a Design-Build General Contractor specializing in the completion of process-intense manufacturing facilities throughout the United States. Our clients include industrial manufacturing; food grade processing plants, chemical and processing; power and renewable energy; and mining industries, as well as federal, state, and municipal agencies.
Robinson Construction is growing and we are looking for a Safety Representative to join our team! The purpose of the Safety Representative is to provide overall assistance to project supervision and employees with a goal to continually improve the safety performance of the company.
- Responsible for the safety oversight of the project site.
- Works closely with Project Managers, Superintendents, and subcontractors to ensure implementation of Robinson Construction safety policies.
- Monitors, educates and trains employees on health and safety related issues.
- Controls hazardous working conditions and unsafe activities through safety management and collaboration with other operations supervisory personnel.
- Ensures subcontractor documentation is complete and accurate.
- Ensures required equipment training is conducted and documented.
- Clarifies safety rules and provide technical expertise and provides solutions to safety challenges onsite.
- Communicates and documents safety expectations to safely produce quality work during safety orientations for the scope of work.
- Attends an actively engages in all site and corporate meetings to promote safety.
- Leads and collaborates with team in investigating all safety incidents to determine cause, implements corrective actions, and reports incidents, as required.
- May perform other duties as required or assigned for the success of the project.
- Minimum five or more years experience as a Safety Manager or Representative in a construction environment and an Associate's degree with an emphasis on construction safety or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum OSHA 30 required, OSHA 510 preferred
- TWIC card preferred
- Candidate must have at least one current safety certification such as STSC, CHST, ASP, or CSP
- Travel will be required. Must be willing to travel and work from project sites on a nationwide basis for extended periods of time.
Robinson Construction is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We will provide equal opportunity to all applicants and prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status. Applicants are treated on the basis of their job-related qualifications, ability and performance.