Trillium Construction is now seeking Structural Steel Estimators serving a wide range of general contractors
and businesses for the last 30 years.
As a Steel Estimator/Project Manager you will be responsible for calculating estimates of how much it will cost to provide a client or potential client with products and/or services for a defined scope of work. As your estimates are awarded, you will project manager that job.
• Estimate structure steel, metal fabrication, ornamental metals and/or miscellaneous metals for a
defined scope of work for construction projects.
• Determine scope of work through gathering and evaluating relevant bid documents.
• Estimate labor, material and time to complete the products and/or services to accurately estimate
overall cost of the defined scope of work for construction projects.
• Experience and ability to read bid documents including drawings, addenda, and scope of the
• Visit sites as necessary to gain full understanding of project scope.
• Create and present estimates to upper management.
• Build and maintain long-term relationships with key personnel, general contractors, and clients.
• Project manage awarded bids to completion within the schedule and dollar award.
• Sick Time
• Health Care
The salary range is $50,000 to $75,000 per year. This is full-time, Monday-Friday working 40 hours a week. If interested, please apply today! Please call us at 800-778-8907 for more information.
• Work experience in steel fabrication.
• Experience with Bluebeam highly preferred.
• In-depth knowledge of project management.
• Ability to read and understand bid documents.
• Familiarity with MS Office specifically Outlook, Excel, and Word.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.