Core Crew is seeking 2 general laborers (preferably with construction type experience) in Boise, ID to start as soon as possible. 4-10s Monday thru Thursday no per diem, $15.00 hr no overtime. Working indoors on stairs.
Must be able to pass drug screening.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Acquire, process, balance and retain daily job site time card data entry & balance against any customer required Gate Logs.
Allocate time/per diem by Client site deadline.
Audit employee time sheets for accuracy and make any needed corrections for billing.
Ensure any exception time is approved by Job Owner and client contact.
Prepare weekly payroll jobs reports, obtained from and balanced with the daily timekeeping reports and submit to corporate office for payroll.
Assist with invoicing; ensuring proper cost/work orders are billed correctly.
Engage openly with Project leadership (Project Managers, General Foremen, Foremen) and office to rectify and resolve any payroll and/or billable discrepancies in a timely manner.
Prepare and/or oversee the preparation of the hourly data entry for all hours worked in an accurate and timely fashion in accordance with operating procedures.
Follow required procedures for having time approved in system.
Upload weekly Cost Reports.
Verification of Billing Rates in different systems.
Assist with all administrative duties (filing, copying, faxing, etc.)
ATOM or TRACK Software
A minimum of 5 years timekeeping experience.
Outage/turnaround knowledge preferred but not required.
Strong Microsoft Excel knowledge
High School Diploma or GED
Safety-oriented attitude with a true commitment to personal safety.
Strong data entry background.
10-key by touch
Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Summary: JM Millwright has extensive experience in the Repair/Maintenance/Operation of Power Generation (gas/steam turbines) and associated auxiliary equipment. This position will achieve high quality results on time with zero safety incidents. You may be assigned other duties to help proactively drive our Workforce Group, LLC. vision and align with our organization's core values.
Disassemble, inspect, and assemble compressors, turbines, gearboxes, expanders and other rotating equipment
Assemble machines as per instructed by Supervisor
Possess a sufficient quantity of professional hand tools to adequately perform daily assignments
Continuously upgrade knowledge of projects, materials and procedures to better perform duties including safety cards
Keep the work areas clean and well organized during disassembly, inspection, assembly, and when the job is completed
Take direction from Supervisors and work well with other mechanics
Observe company Safety Policy
Be ready to travel to job site when called with tools and safety equipment
Be on the job site at the scheduled time
Always be aware that you are a representative of Workforce Group, LLC. and conduct yourself accordingly. No horseplay or unsafe conduct on Customer job site.
Proactively engage and support company initiatives designed to promote a culture of safe working, environmental protection and continual improvement.
Comply with the requirements of risk assessments and safety procedures.
Use PPE as identified in risk assessments or other related safety documents.
Do not undertake activities that have not been risk assessed, or where an assessment is not available or understood.
High School diploma or equivalent
Valid driver’s License
BASIC Plus Card
Ability to obtain a Transportation Workers Identification credentials(TWIC)
Work experience on rotating equipment from various equipment manufacturers is desired
Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface with personnel from diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organization
Strong mechanical aptitude and ability learn technical and design aspects for Rotating Equipment service and repairs
Physical ability to work in a shop and field environments
Travel is required
Experienced in driven equipment repair such as generators, compressors, and pumps
Experienced in alignments
Professional presentation, in manner, attitude, appearance, speech, and dependability, to the customer at all times.
NCCER Millwright (Preferred)
Workforce Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TIC-The Industrial Company is Currently Seeking Laborer
- Gibsonton, Florida
-50 hours a week
Position Summary: Assist skilled craft workers in performing their assigned duties.
1. Use effective verbal communication skills. Add, subtract, multiply and divide whole numbers and fractions accurately.
2. Read and understand warning signs, operating instructions for equipment, jobsite safety rules and jobsite policies.
3. Understand various labor assignments sufficiently to be able to work for several hours without supervision.
4. Examine/inspect field conditions and identify problems that arise or that may be encountered in the course of performing assigned tasks. Take corrective actions as needed.
5. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
6. Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
6. Devise solutions to problems or difficulties encountered in performing assigned tasks. Implement such solutions as needed.
7. Learn to observe functioning of installed equipment or systems to determine hazards and act in a manner so as not to expose yourself or others to the observed hazards.
8. Lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 50 pounds or more.
9. Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas. Full range of motion and flexibility.
10. Work up to a 12 hour shift doing hard physical labor in varying temperature extremes and other outside conditions.
11. Climb and maintain balance on steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds.
12. Use appropriate hand (i.e. hammer, screwdriver, broom, sledge hammer) and power tools (i.e. sand blasting equipment, hand compactors) to perform a variety of functions including, but not limited to, digging, spreading and leveling dirt and gravel, using pick, shovel and wheelbarrow; lift, carry and hold building materials, tools, and supplies; clean tools, equipment, material, and work areas; mix, pour and spread concrete, asphalt, gravel, and other materials; join wrap and seal sections of pipe; perform a variety of routine, non-machine tasks, such as removing forms from set concrete, filling expansion joints, with asphalt, placing culvert sections in trench, assembling sections of dredge pipeline; driving stakes; perform cleaning, compacting, grading, painting, sanding or stripping operations; worker may spend time on one job or may be transferred from task to task as the project progresses to completion.
13. Identify safety hazards you or other employees may be subject to and take all necessary corrective action to eliminate or minimize hazards.
14. Understand and respond appropriately to all safety hazards and warning devices (i.e. back-up alarms, smell of smoke, different colored warning tags, warning sirens).
15. Understand and follow lockout/tagout procedures in a safe manner.
16. Produce quality work, meeting requirements of plans, specifications and industry standards.
17. Be motivated and work productively.
18. Perform all job related duties requested by supervisor.
1. Perform all other actions necessary to accomplish the foregoing essential job functions.
2. Coordinate with other crafts and co-workers on the job.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
Education, Experience or Formal Training: • Ability to understand and follow directions. • Must have all necessary tools (see Laborer tool list).
Working Environment: • Ability to work in conditions common to a construction site including but not limited to rain, sleet, snow, dust, mud, heat, sun, cold, noise. • Ability to work irregular hours, weekends, and holidays. • Ability to work up to a 12-hour shift.
Physical Demands: • Ability to lift a maximum of 50 pounds. • Climb and maintain balance on formwork, steel framework, stairs, ladders and scaffolds. • Move in and around confined and cluttered places, and uneven areas. Possess full range of motion and flexibility. • The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
Immediate need for Roofers and Siding workers
Location: Phenix City, AL
Must be experienced at installing metal siding and roof (R Panel; notching)
50+ hours a week
$100/day per diem-days worked
$25 to $26/hour
Day & Zimmermann has openings for experienced Riggers at Catawba Nuclear Station in York, South Carolina, McGuire Nuclear Station in Huntersville, North Carolina, and Oconee Nuclear Station in Seneca, South Carolina for Spring Outage work starting February through May.
*Must have at least 3 years of experience as a Rigger in an industrial environment. *Must be able to pass EPRI Certification *Must be NCCER Certified *Prefer experience at a nuclear plant but not required. *Must be able to pass a nuclear background check and drug screening. *Must have a HS diploma or GED.
For consideration please email an updated resume through this job posting, or fax to 757-233-7541. For more information please call 888-605-0272.
Military Veterans encouraged to submit a resume. Your military experience may qualify in lieu of industry experience. For additional information regarding military resources please follow this link: http://www.dayzimopenshop.com/VeteransResources